If you were unable to attend one of our listed events and would like to share your views online,
please fill in the comment form below and click 'Send'.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any comments or queries about the information on this website. These will be seen by someone in the Your Home Your Voice team at Traverse.
Please note that comments submitted to this website will not be seen by the council.
If you currently have a housing issue that you would like help with,
please contact the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Housing Service in the usual way
(telephone: 020 7361 3008, Email: email@example.com)
Sending us a comment
Think about the building, street or estate where you live. What matters most to you about how it is run?
What would you most like to see or what would you be most concerned about?
And how involved do you think residents should be in how housing is managed?
These are all topics we will be discussing at the events,
so you may want to use this comments form to give us your views on these things.
Please complete all the text boxes below.
- We are asking for your postcode so that we can see if we are reaching people across the borough.
It will also be useful for us to see if there are differences in people's comments between areas.
- We will only use the information you provide for the Your Home Your Voice engagement process,
and will only contact you if you give permission.
- Your comments and contact details will be stored securely
and will be deleted at the end of the engagement process.
- Your personal details will not be seen in connection with your comment by anyone outside the Traverse team.
- Traverse may use anonymised comments in their report when explaining the findings of this project.